Pages

September 10, 2013

My New (and Improved) Blog

If you have followed this blog at all, you will notice that I've decided to take this writing space in a new direction.  As I've attempted to sort my ideas, I have discovered that most of my interests lie at the intersections of faith, culture, art, social issues, and motherhood as I perceive them in my daily life. 

Like many writers and creative thinkers (particularly in the age of blogging), I often feel pressured to define my niche.  But the truth is, I believe that I will discover more that is worthy of sharing with you through the process of thinking and writing than if I narrow my focus.  So while I ruminate on whatever happens to make me tick, excites my senses, boils my blood, or tickles my fancy, I hope that you will come along with me.

Because life is simply a series of well-timed stories waiting to be told...

No comments:

Post a Comment